The South America Epoxy Adhesives Market was valued at USD 0.26 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD XX billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 5.55% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020. Epoxy adhesives are polymer based adhesive. With their ability to stick to wide variety of materials, resistance to chemicals and environment, high tensile strength, and ability to resist to creep under constant load, makes them the extensively used structural adhesives. They are used for both heat curing and room temperature curing systems. Majority of the epoxy adhesive formulation uses modifiers to enhance the toughness and flexibility of the adhesives, while uncured or unmodified adhesives cure hard and brittle solids.
Epoxy adhesives, owing to their high tensile strength, stable structural bonding properties, and ability to sustain in constant loads and changing environmental conditions, is becoming an integral part of various commercial and industrial sectors. In the South America Epoxy Adhesives market report, we have taken the following major end-user sectors into consideration: Aerospace and Adhesives, Automotive, Electrical and Electronics, Construction, and Marine. The Electrical and Electronics segment accounted for more than XX.XX% share of the South America Epoxy Adhesives market in 2015.
This market is driven by a number of factors, such as the rapidly growing construction industry, and rapid growth in the automotive industry. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as volatility in the raw material prices and stringent regulations for usage in specific sectors. These factors may act as a roadblock to the growth of the market.
The South America Epoxy Adhesives market, on the basis of product type can be segmented into one component and two component. The market has also been geographically segmented into Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Columbia, and Rest of South America. In terms of consumption in 2015, Brazil led the market with a share of XX.XX%. It was followed by Argentina. With the improvement in the financial status of the consumers, the purchasing power of the middle class consumers has increased, which in turn is increasing the demand for automobiles (especially LCVs owing to the growing popularity of SUVs (considered LCV in South America) among consumers for private use) and buildings in the South American region, in turn making the region an area of immense potential and opportunities. However, the volatility in the raw material prices in the region has considerably hindered the growth of this market.
Furthermore, growing aerospace industry will offer numerous opportunities in the growth of the South America Epoxy Adhesives Market. Some of the major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are 3M, Arkema (Bostik SA), Dow Chemicals, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA and Ashland Inc.
1. Market analysis for the South America Epoxy Adhesives Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the South America Epoxy Adhesives market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Browse Full Report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/south-america-epoxy-adhesives-market-segmented-by-product-type-end-user-industry-and-countries-trends-and-forecasts-2017-2022?utm_source=ulhas
Table of Contents
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. South America Epoxy Adhesives Market
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness Porters 5 Force Analysis
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Rapidly Growing Construction Industry
4.1.2 Dynamic Economic Development in Brazil
4.1.3 Rapid Growth in the Automotive Industry
4.2.1 Volatility in raw material prices
4.2.2 Stringent Environmental Regulations
4.2.3 Stern Regulations for Usage in Specific Sectors
4.3.1 Growing Aerospace Industry
4.3.2 Rising Demand for Fuel Efficient and Lightweight Vehicles
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.2 Two Component
5.2 By End-User Industry
5.2.1 Aerospace & Defence
5.2.4 Electrical & Electronics
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
6.5 Rest of South America
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Joint Ventures Collaborations and Agreements
7.3 Market Shares Analysis
7.4 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
8. Company Profiles
8.1 3M Co.
8.2 AdCo UK Limited
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +91 895 659 5155
This post was originally published on Technology Trend